Sunday, 4 July 2010

Diary of an unborn Baby


1 May :
Today my mom and my papa showed how much they love one another. They slept together and my life began.

15 May :
My blood circulation system is beginning now. My body is growing.

19 May :
My mouth began to develop.

21 May :
My heart began to beat.

22 May :
For some reason my mom is beginning to worry because I am inside her.

28 May :
My hands and feet began to grow.

06 July :
Now hairs are starting to grow on the top of my head and eyes.

08July :
My eyes are ready to use but both still shut.

19 July :
My heart is realy beating now.

20 July :
Oops... today my mom and papa killed me. I am no more alive. I was thrown in dustbin, because I was GIRL BABY.

IF IT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU WOULD NOT BE READING THIS, BUT YOU ARE LUCKY.

Please STOP unborn baby killing.